At the last minute I decided to give it a whirl. The theme was Polka Dots. That's it - just polka dots. And here is what I created in the last 20 minutes. Simple, perhaps a bit crude, but fun none the less. Thanks for taking a peek!
20 minutes? I can't believe it! It takes me 20 minutes to find supplies, 3 hours to think something up, 2 1/2 hours to try until it works. 20 minutes???
Feed the turtles! Just click on the screen. They are always hungry!!!
Waltzingmouse Stamps
Papertrey Ink
Can't see the picture very well? Want to contact me?
With all the pictures on this blog, you can click directly on the picture and the picture will get larger, so you can see all the details!
Please direct any inquiries to serendipitystamping at yahoo dot com
Who has been here.....
Where in the world?
The Legal Stuff
This
work by
www.iamserendipity.blogspot.com is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
What exactly does this mean? ALL content on this web site is mine and it is legally protected and copyrighted. You may not use any of my wording, comments or stories, nor may you use any of my pictures. This blog is for inspiration ONLY.
However, if there is something on my blog that you want to use, ask me. I will probably let you use something from my blog if you just ASK FIRST!!
20 comments:
Very cute Pam! I can't believe you made this is 20 minutes- you are fast girl!
beautiful, only 20 minutes you are putting us to shame.
very pretty
Pam - you're a star - this is really cute!!
Pretty! I like the ribbon threaded through the scalloped edge.
Beautiful!
i think it turned out fantastic
Fabulous project! Love the woven ribbon!
really pretty card!
Cute! Love the ribbon treatment!
Very cute! I NEVER finish the insides of my cards......so good on you!!
20 minutes? I can't believe it! It takes me 20 minutes to find supplies, 3 hours to think something up, 2 1/2 hours to try until it works. 20 minutes???
Wow, in only 20 minutes; takes me longer than that to match up papers (need more PTI papers)!!! Beautiful!!!
So lovely Pam!
this is really great. even the inside is a sight to behold. nice job coming in under the wire. it was worth it!
k
Very pretty. I love the ribbon detail at the bottom. -Molly B
Very cute, Pam!
Great job, I love the circles
So pretty! TFS!
20 minutes and it's that darling?? Great job! That would take me at least an hour.
Post a Comment