Sunday, October 12, 2008

A little batty!

I made this for my youngest nephew who is 5. The sentiment fits him perfectly. He is a very smart young boy and he is always teasing his Auntie!

I used a bat image from SU! to stamp randomly on the cardstock with Versamark and then heat embossed the bats with clear embossing powder to give it some dimension. I also used CE on the eyes again. I know he will love that! After coloring with Copics my bat and hat from Unity Stamp Co., I adhered the bat to some more of that black sparkle paper and some SU! orange. I cut the hat out at attached it with dimensionals. The buckle on the hat is colored in with a gold Zig Painty pen.

That's all for today. I've got to go make a belated birthday card, an on-time birthday card and a RAK yet today. Whew! That's a lot of stamping!!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: