"...because after all, YOU can do anything riiiight?"
"Emily does it all the time." "She does? Oh right, she does!"
"Why are you still doing the twins homework?"
"You look nice." (evil glare!) "Well, she does!"
Great movie - if you've never seen it, you should rent it!
On to WCMD What's in your bag? #5
Candy! For me specifically, cHoCoLaTe!!! And this stuff is the best! And NO, I'm NOT giving it away to the ankle-bitters in the neighborhood! This is all mine! The kids will get their treats, every single one of them. Even the ones that pull up in mini-vans from other neighborhoods and come to my door with a pillowcase full of candy. Because after all, that's part of the fun!

And, now for WCMD What's in your bag? #6. Whew! What a doozie! She wants a picture of a sleeping family memeber! Well, the only one sleeping now is my dog. We will call him Fattness for internet purposes. He is a two year old English Bulldog and is 65 pounds of fun on four inch legs! And he is snoring-LOUDLY-as I type this. And you see that bit of red in the bottom left corner? That's my foot. Because if I'm in the room and he wants to sleep, he has to be touching me. He is the best dog I have ever owned (and I've owned many different breeds my whole life). He protects me and cares for me and loves me as much as I care, protect and love him!
I believe Mandy has two more to go for her WCMD extravaganza! I can't wait to see what she wants next!

1 comment:
Great pictures!! And I say that the movie quotes COUNT! How creative!!
Post a Comment