I've been asked why don't I have a blog roll. Answered simply enough by the fact that I don't want to absorb other crafters 'looks'. I want to be ME and be inspired by the things around me.
I used to have a blog roll on my old blog, but I found myself checking them daily, sometimes multiple times a day. And after several months of doing this, I found myself absorbing THEIR creativity and not coming up with my own thing and just letting the mojo happen.
I don't have any saved in my favorites file or bookmarked specifically because of this. There are a few regulars that I visit, but I actually have to type in the web address to get to them. Therefore, making it more meaningful when I do visit. Below are a few that I find inspiring.
Waltzingmouse Makes: She is a sweetie that I 'met' on a forum that I frequent. Amazing creations!
Jak: Truly an artist!
Michelle Wooderson: She has the 'shabby chic' ~meet~ 'you-clean-up-good' look (at least that's what I call it!) that I love and can NEVER duplicate.
Lauren Meader: I call her the Packaging Guru. This woman lives in a VERY busy home, (compaired to mine!) and keeps it all in check. And all the while she is crafting and coming up with amazing things!
Kurtis Amundson: YES - he is of the male persuasion and he is a card maker! Very simple, yet elegant designs. Not a lot of flourish or bling, but he doesn't need it to make it happen!
So those are my top five that I frequent at least once a week. Who is in YOUR top five? I'd love to hear from you!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow - Pam, Praise indeed - I'm honoured!!
Post a Comment