Saturday, October 4, 2008

Whew! Only one more, not two!

That's good, because I don't know Mandy at all, but she sure makes you work for the blog candy! And I lOvE it! Because when you don't work for it, it's really not as fun, because anybody can leave a comment and be on their way. It's when they make you work for it that gets me going!

So, I made a mistake in my last post and said Mandy had two more to go, but it's only one more. And for WCMD What's in your bag? #7 she wants to know what shoes I'm wearing - if any. Well, I am wearing shoes, well, not actually shoes, slippers. You can see a glimpse of them on the post below with Fatness. But now you get to see the WHOLE thing! And brace yourselves, these are some amazing slippers! (scroll down....)

















Ta-DAH!

I love them! They are warm and comfy and help me to relax. This is actually the second pair I've bought after the first pair and I parted ways. They ALWAYS have dog hair on them, because of Fatness. As much as I love the English Bulldog breed, they shed 24/7/365. I brush and brush and brush him and it never ends. He doesn't shed seasonally, which means I am always vacuuming and dusting and washing and brushing him. Well, I don't dust and vacuum him, but you know what I mean!

I call these my Bozo slippers. If you grew up in the Midwest, and are as old as I am, you know who Bozo is. If not, you can call them my Ronald McDonald slippers. They keep my feet warm, and since I just put on socks yesterday (the first time in 6 months!) because it was so cold, I've been rebelling by wearing slippers with no socks!

I hope you had fun today looking at all the goofy stuff in my house! Until next time!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Bozo or Ronald... I love 'em either way!