We decided to throw a baby shower for the woman at work who is due with her second child that I made this card for. And I was asked to make her shower card.
Well, I couldn't NOT make a card without a matching envelope, using Lauren's formula it was very easy and this is what I came up with:

I used PTI Lemon Tart as the main base for the envelope and card, and because the card is going to be passed around, I wanted to make it larger than the standard card size. The actual card measures 4.25" x 6.5". I also wanted a lot of space available for people to sign the card, so the inside is very plain.

I used the Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings set throughout the card and created a decorative edge to the card and envelope with a Martha punch I found at my local Michael's.

If you are wondering about the larger duck all on it's own, it's a sticker I made so we can seal the card once everyone has signed it.
So that's it for today. Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:
This is gorgeous!! love that matching envelope!
Post a Comment