
I haven't thought much about what I'm thankful for in a long time, and while I was making this card, I thought about it and realized that there are many, many things I'm thankful for. I won't even try to list them here, but I like it when I'm making a card and as I'm making it, I get deeper into my own thoughts. Then before I know it, the card is done!
This card was made using PTI's First Fruits set. I used this set before on my Mahalo card and I like the classic look to the set.

The craft and cream paper is by PTI and the patterned paper is by K&Co. Once again, I used my Martha punch - love those punches! The buttons came from my Grandma's button box, so I have no idea what they came off of.
I also used my Cricut to cut out the little frame for the sentiment and used Making Memories brads. I also used dimensionals to, well, to give the main image and sentiment some dimension of course! Thanks for looking!

No comments:
Post a Comment