My only child, B has come to town with his new wife C and we went Up North to my folks get-away house for the past three days. Three whole days with no crafting or creating at all! BLAH!!! I'm in severe withdrawl!! It was a lot of traveling for them to say the least because he is stationed in Hawaii. This will be the last time I see him before he goes on his second tour of Iraq. It was a long trip for me, (longer for them!), but it was fun. We didn't get to meet C before he married and it was a shock for us when he told us, but she is a very sweet young lady and I'm glad she came all this way to meet our crazy family!
I'll hopefully be able to get some time to play tomorrow, but until then, thanks for checking out my blog!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment