Monday, September 1, 2008

Mix it UP!

I love mixing things up with different company's stamps, papers and colors. This card is a perfect example of that concept.


I've used Papertrey Ink, Stampin' UP!, Unity Stamp Company, Making Memories and Scor-Pal all on one card. Let me break it down for you. The Kraft and patterned paper are by Papertrey Ink. The tree image is by Unity Stamp Company and their Growing in Unity set, using Papertrey's Pure Poppy ink. The bling brads are by Making Memories.



The 'thank you' at the bottom of the card are from Stampin' Up!'s Wonderful Words. And last, but NOT least, I used my Scor-Pal to create the lovely score lines along the sides and bottom of the cards. I've also used SU! dimensionals and corner rounder.

I made this card for the 'Other Man' that has entered my life yesterday. I'll post about him soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: