Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A New -To - You Card!

I've made this card in several variations. It's my go-to layout and it's a quick card when I don't have one on hand that I think is appropriate. I've got hundreds of cards at my finger tips, but sometimes I just don't like what I have that will fit the occasion.


In the middle of each of the blossoms is a tiny drop of Diamond Stickles. Nothing like instant bling to add a bit of punch to an otherwise bland card! And of course, there is that ribbon again! I can't get enough of ribbon. I love ribbon on a card. You don't see too much ribbon, if any, on a card you can buy in the store, and I love it!


That's it for today! Thanks for taking a peek!

The Deets: Ribbon and paper by PTI as well as ink the sentiment was stamped with. All other ink and the sentiment is by Stampin' Up! Stickles by Ranger.

No comments: