Saturday, September 13, 2008

CmWC 23

It's been a while since I did the challenge on the PTI forum so I thought I would play today.

This card is very shimmery. Both the copper and the white card stock are shimmer papers. And when you add the copper embossing on both the image and the sentiment, it gives it even more shimmer!

For the main image, I used a Tim Holtz stamp. If you don't know who he is, check out his blog. The man has amazing talent and is always on the go! And it's fun to see a man's perspective to stamping. The Thank You sentiment is from PTI's Remember set. The white shimmer paper is by PTI and the copper shimmer paper is by Stampin' Up! The ribbon is unknown.

Here is another picture of the card. Trying to capture that shimmer on camera is not easy! Thanks again for looking!

No comments: