Thursday, August 28, 2008

K.Werner Design Challenge and PTI Challenge

Here's a double duty card I whipped out tonight. I hadn't planned on doing this, but I went with it. Over on Kristina's blog she issues a color challenge. This challenge was using these SU! colors.




I didn't have all the colors and I substituted some, but I think I came pretty close. And I also used this for the CmW21 challenge over on the PTI forum. Whew! What a whirlwind that was!! I think I posted too late to qualify for Kristina's but that's okay - it got my creative mojo going! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very pretty -- Love how you did the tag and the flower that are stamped - just lovely! :)

Sherri said...

Cute card! I love this week's colors!

Shawntel said...

Very cool edging on the pink! I love the bling!