Monday, August 11, 2008

"I'm Paranoid Homie..."

Yeah - I said, "Homie". I'm quoting a song by Fergie on her Dutchess CD from the song, "Voodoo Doll". The actual whole verse goes:

Mind playin tricks on me
I'm paranoid, homie
Nobody knows what I'm going through
God, I’m so lonely
I know I’m loosin' it
I’m hearing..whispering
Somebody’s watching me, clockin' me, hear my heart tickin’

I have a very eclectic taste in music. I can listen to just about anything, and even though this CD is from 2006, I listen to it all the time. Along with my Rodger's and Hammerstein movie soundtrack version of Oklahoma! and my Best of Billie Holiday, and my Metallica Live in Concert with the San Francisco Symphony, aptly titled S&M! So yes, my music has a very wide range. Once again, I digress. GEEEZE! I've got to stop doing that!!!

Any ways, I pulled out some non-PTI stamps for a change, because all my other stamps were screaming for attention! They have felt so neglected since PTI came into the room! And I pulled out this little frizzle haired girl and got to work.


I colored her in using Stampin' Up! markers. No I don't own any Copic markers - yet! I'm trying to dry up my SU! markers because then I'll HAVE to get Copics. However, I think the Older Man would be suspicious if I left all the caps off of both ends of the markers and saw them laying all over my room. So, I'm trying to color anything and everything. But dang if those SU! markers last! I've had mine for over 4 or 5 years now and the only problem is on the wide brush end, some of the ends are smooshed. (The hazards of being a former SU! demo!). So, I keep using them. I'm hoping by the time they do run dry, there will be a new trend on the coloring scene.

Here she is up close. And you can see, my coloring isn't perfect. It's the smooshed in tips--I swear! And my little dots around the outside aren't that great, but to me it added a bit of whimsey. (How did that sound, 'whimsey'. Did it make you look at the dots in a different way?)

Hope you liked her. Paranoia signing off for the night!

The Deets: Image and Sentiment by Missy B. Paper: Plain paper by PTI and SU! Patterned paper by DCWV. Ink by SU! Ribbon: Unknown

No comments: