So some details for you. Here is the outside view of my card. I used PTI Green Thumb stamp set. It's a very versatile set. Of course, all the paper and ribbon and ink are from PTI also. The brads are MM.

About those brads. I forgot to adhere a brad to my tabbed cricket and he was already glued down. Not glued down all the way - he wasn't adhered to the kraft paper yet. But I had forgot to put the brad on him and I wanted one on the tab before it got glued to the kraft paper. So I used my Fiskars tiny hole punch and it would only reach by coming down across the body of the cricket. By doing this, the silly punch left ridges on the outer edge of the tab! OH NO! I didn't want to remake the card because of a few ridges. I didn't want to throw it away either. So, I did what I had to do and added MORE rides along the edge of the tab. If you click on the picture it will enlarge and then you can see the ridges.
Here is an inside view of the card. I've purposely left it blank. I leave most of my cards blank if I'm not creating them for a particular occasion. That way, I always have a card available that I can just pick one and then add the proper sentiment when I need it.

I didn't have a tab punch or anything, so I used my Cricut and my Fabulous Finds cartridge to make one. And because I pierced the paper around the main image and used the brads at the corners, I didn't want them showing thru, so I adhered a piece of Aqua Mist to the back of the kraft paper.
And finally a close up of the main image.

No comments:
Post a Comment