Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh how I've wanted one of these suckers for a very looonnnnnggggg time.....

....and now I FINALLY have one! It's my own little PDA! Isn't it cUtE? And it's pink. I had several choices in colors, but on the black, burnt red and silver phones the keys were all so dark, and me and my old eyes just couldn't fathom trying to text with the dark keys, so I chose the pink/white one. Even the Older Man was in shock when I picked that particular color. But I'm so glad I did - let me show you why.....

First of all - I can SEE the numbers and letters.


Second, when you flip it over, it's pink - not as nice as purple (I'm a purple kind of gal at the moment), AND it has some artsy rings and circles on the back. The rings are white, the circles are a very soft yellow color - COOL!


Third, the keys are in PTI Dark Chocolate - love it!



And as an added touch, the keys light up in PTI Sweet Blush!!! BONUS!



Of course, I didn't know about all this color stuff in the store, but the more I get to know my new toy, the happier I am with the pink color choice! So, now all I need to do is NAME my sweet little gadget! I drive a Mazda 3 in black, and her name is Zippy. What should I call my new PDA? Any suggestions?

Perhaps I should offer up some blog candy here. Hmmmmm-what do I have to give one sweet winner for the naming? How about a Stampin' Up! stamp set? New, unmounted, On Angel Wings from the SU! 2004 Holiday Mini Catalog? It's been sitting here since 2004, looking for some ink and has been woefully neglected! Give this set some love baby!

Just post a comment below. I'll pick a favorite on Saturday (08/09/08) after you have recovered from your Olympic overload! Only Continental US please. As this is a matter of personal choice, because I'm going to be referring to this beauty from here on out by the name I choose, so it won't be a Random Integer pick. Multiple entries are accepted. If you are uncomfortable with unmounted stamps, don't be. If I pick your name and you want me to mount the set for you, I'll work with you and get it mounted the way you like. Pics are below of the stamp set. Thanks for your help!!!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

I don't know why, but the name 'Madge' just seems to fit - I vaguely remember a TV show that the main character was Madge and she could do everything! BTW pink is always the best choice : )

Anonymous said...

Polly was my first thought. Polly Pink Phone... lol
But you could do Blossom or many other things.
GOOD LUCK! Sure is cute. Can I say that about a phone?
em

Mary I said...

Oh oh pick me! I've been looking for a good angel set for a long time.

When I read your post the first name that came to mind was Zoey. It's a fun name and it goes well with Zippy too. :-)

Anyway, have fun with your new toy (no matter what you decide to name her)!

Monica said...

I'd Name her Pinky or Pink Lady(grease movie)! Awsome new toy though! I just LOVEEE me some PINK too!!

Anonymous said...

how about PADDY - for PDA or Padia! a little exotic name! :^) - now i'll be thinking of this all day!
thanks for the chance to win that stamp set.

Anonymous said...

Since it is brown and pink, it kind of riminded me of a chocolate covered cherry. I would call her "SWEETNESS".

Anonymous said...

I WON, I WON. I don’t ever win anything, especially naming something, geshh, YEAH to ME!!!