
It's a card in the SHAPE of a Christmas tree, with Christmas tree's ON it! I think this card is so cute and it came out on paper exactly the way I had it in my head! The main base of the card is PTI Ripe Avocado paper. The sentiment and little silver star is from PTI's Merry & Bright set, the big gold star is from PTI's 2008 Holiday Tag Collection. The stamp of the big star has a small star that is partially embedded into it, and when I heat embossed it, the star kind of got lost. So I stamped and embossed the little star from the Merry & Bright set all on it's own in silver, cut it out and added it right over the original little star with a dimensional, and then cut away the original star, giving the silver star the spotlight! You can see it in the picture below, followed by a picture of the back. I didn't want the card to come to a point, because then it would be too fragile.


And next is a closer look at the sentiment and tiny gold cording. I framed the sentiment in PTI Pure Poppy and Ripe Avocado papers that I cut out with my Cricut.

I hope you liked the card today! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:
Post a Comment