Saturday, December 6, 2008

Flurry of Fun # 2: Michelle Wooderson Inspired Christmas Planner....

I've 'called her out' before on my blog here, and she just keeps inspiring me. Her planner, which you can see here, inspired me to change it up a bit for my Mom. I lOvE Michelle's planner, but I also knew it wouldn't work for my Mom. My Mom is the type of person who has to have everything in one place and it can't be a 'loose-leaf' type of planner like Michelle's planners are. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I know my Mom! So I came up with this.



It's a little Bind-It-All planner so she can co-ordinate who and what she has to shop for and can tuck it all into her purse and haul it out when she needs it.



As you can see, I made little tabs using the SU! Curly Label Punch and each punch has the family members initials on it with the SU! Straight Up Alpha & Numbers stamp set.



The white paper is by Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select and it holds up so well with this type of project. All the solid colored paper is also by Papertrey Ink. All of the patterned paper is from the Figgy Pudding line by Basic Grey. (Yes, again with that Figgy Pudding paper!)



As you can see, each page that flips on by has a strip of the Basic Grey paper on the edge. (Note To Self: Don't try to punch the BIA holes before adhering the patterned paper on both sides ~ just adhere all paper and THEN punch! TRUST ME!)

You get the general idea....I hope this inspires YOU on Flurry of Fun! Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: