Saturday, December 6, 2008

Flurry of Fun #4: The Christmas Card That Isn't!

My Hubby vetoed this card as a non-Christmas card. There isn't anything that speaks to him as Christmas-y. When I asked him about the red and green colors, he promptly stated that just because it's red and green doesn't make it a Christmas card. He has a point. But regardless, someone I know will get this as their Christmas card....because I'm a rebel like that!



Below is a full frontal view which shows off a bit of bling that is on the card provided by my Zig Painty Pen in silver. I also used a few of the stars from the PTI Merry and Bright set to stamp on the Pure Poppy paper.



And a bit more with the pen on the main image. The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye which I found at the local craft store. I finished off the card with a bit of bling in the center of the star, again provided by The Paper Store.



That's all I've got for tonight, but be sure to check back tomorrow as the Flurry of Fun continues! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: