Saturday, December 6, 2008

Flurry of Fun #3: Holiday Greetings

As most of you who read this blog (I believe there are seven of you) know, I am a huge fan of Papertrey Ink. Just about everything they have is inspiring to me and I use their stamps, inks, papers and ribbons often. This card is no exception.

I stamped the trees from the PTI Merry and Bright set three times in three different colors of ink and then cut them out and adhered two of the trees directly onto the papers.



Just about everything on this card is PTI, except for the little bit of bling at the top of the tree. That is by The Paper Studio and I found it at my local craft store.



I used a punch by Stampin' Up to punch out the sentiment, which I then sponged and edged with ink. I adhered it with dimensionals to the paper which I ran thru my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. Do you like the patterned paper? So do I! And yep, that's from PTI too!



And finally I tied a piece of grosgrain ribbon around it and adhered the final tree over the top of the ribbon. It was a very quick and simple card, which I think might be one I will use to mass-produce cards for people at work.

Hope you enjoyed the card! There is another post scheduled for later on tonight. Stay tuned for another entry during this Flurry of Fun!!

No comments: