Okay - enough boo-hooing, on with the card!

The main card base is with PTI Stampers Select card stock. Sturdy, pristine white - I love it. It holds up all on it's own as a true card base should. I cut my 8.5 x 11 piece along the 11" side at 4.5. That way, when I created the crease, the card would be like a mountain fold. I used a corner rounder on the edges of the base and on the PTI Aqua Mist layer. I used images from PTI's Everyday Blessings stamp set throughout the card. This set has so many Biblical verses that are so meaningful to me that when I saw it, I knew I had to buy it.
Below is a full frontal view of the finished card....

Followed by a close up of the main image. The pearls were a find from my local craft store. They come prepared with adhesive already on them. They don't have any name brand on them, so I can't say who makes them, but I really love that if I wanted to adhere a straight line, I could, because they are all stuck together in one straight line. On this card, I cut them apart to adhere on to the cross image.

And finally, the inside of the card as I decorated it. I left enough white space below the sentiment to write a little note to my friend who has lost HER hero.

As always, thanks for taking a peek at my creations!

1 comment:
hey pam~ such a beautiful card~ I know she will love it. I have yet to get mine done...
Post a Comment