Friday, June 3, 2011

Make It Mondays with Papertrey Ink #17 Week of 05/30/11

It's time for another Make it Monday with Papertrey Ink!!  Check out the blog for a how to video on cracked glass - another oldie but goodie technique!

My cracked glass was done on DCWV Linen Closet paper - I love it because it matches the PTI aqua mist paper perfectly and it has glitter on it too.  Did you notice my favorite flowers in the little creamer mug?  I have one whole side of my house planted with Lilly of the Valley and with the windows open, the whole house smells of them. 





Here is a shot of the cracked glass elements on the side of the card all glittery and cracked.

 

And a close up of the little tiny cracked glass discs on either side of the sentiment.  So tiny and cute!!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  ~ Me!

The Details:

Paper:  Papertrey Ink aqua mist and kraft
Patterned Paper:  Die Cuts with a View Linen Closet stack
Stamps:  PTI Daily Design Sentiments
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Miscellaneous:  PTI wood grain impression plate, 1.75" and 2" Fiscars circle punches, 1.75" Fiscars scalloped circle punch, unknown .25" circle punch

4 comments:

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful I love the way the flowers turned out in with the glass effect.

Teresa said...

Very pretty. I like how you grouped your flowers together and the little ones too.

Marlena M. said...

Wonderful dimensions!!! ;)

Mara Campbell said...

What a fun technique, Love your cards!