Friday, June 10, 2011

A quickie for you....

...of what I've been up to.  Graduation has been in full swing around here....from graduation from kindergarten, middle school, high school or college graduation, it's all around us right now. No, it's NOT a bad thing, but there is a plethora of it!!!  My God Daughter graduated from middle school and I gifted her $$ but also 10 thank you cards.  I only took this one picture because I was pressed for time.





The only request I made of her was that she USE the thank you cards!! She has a tendency to keep EVERY thing I make for her because she likes it so much!!!  Not that I don't mind that kind of a compliment, but I would rather she USE the cards, note books and what-not and learn how fun it is to get the responses back!  I suspect that she will in time.....for now I just have to appreciate her 'treasure-ing' every thing I make for her!!!  LOL!!!! 

The details:

Die cuts: Cricut Wild Card cartridge; Papertrey Ink Doily Details Collection; Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities
Paper:  PTI Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, Kraft
Punch:  Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Patterned Paper:  DCWV Linen Closet Stack
Stamps:  PTI  Tags for Spring


Thanks for looking!!!  ~ Me!

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Wonderful cards!!! I just love the shape with the scallops along the circle. I hope she uses them!!

B said...

What a lovely and elegant set of thank you cards!