First up is the outside of the first card...a little out of my color range of comfort, but I like how it ultimately came together.
And a bit of a close up of the outside for you.....
And a pic of the inside...
And because I was asked to do two cards the same but different, I changed up the colors on the second card here...the exact same card but in a different color scheme....
And a shot of the inside for you...
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your comments! Thanks for looking!
~Me!
The Details:
Paper by Papertrey Ink
Stamps by Papertrey Ink, Tim Holtz and unknown flourish stamp
Ink by Stampin' Up!, Tim Holtz and Papertrey Ink
Diecut from Spellbinders Lotus
Ribbon by Papertrey Ink
Bling from Recollections (Michael's brand)
Star punch from Fiscars
Buttons from personal stash cut off an old jacket and from Papertrey Ink






No comments:
Post a Comment