Monday, January 25, 2010

Three With One!!

Today I have one card that is being used for three different things!!! First up is the Papertrey Ink. blog hop which challenges us to decorate the inside of our cards - that's an easy one, because I do it all the time!



This card is also being used for the Papertrey Princesses Blogging Group which you can see all the names over on the right. Anya challenged us to use the picture below for inspiration.



And finally I'm using this for CPS 151!



I don't think I have ever done so many things with one card! Hope you like it!! I used PTI's Tiny Treats:Valentine as the focal image stamping the little airplane four different times using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring it in with my SU! markers. The octagons were cut out with my Cricut and George and Basic Shapes cartidge onto PTI Vintage Cream and layered with pop dots onto Spring Rain paper. The green is PTI New Leaf and the base is Kraft card stock. The ribbon is PTI Spring Rain twill. The idea is that the airplane is supposed to look like it's moving.



For the inside, I stamped the little airplane full on this time and layered it again just like the outside. The little banner is attached using two threads of DMC floss number 801. The banner is Spring Rain paper again and it's stamped using SU! Green Galore ink. The sentiment is from PTI Everyday Button Bits.



And finally a close up of the little airplane. Did you notice the propeller on all of the airplanes has a bit of sparkle? That because I colored it in with my Gelly Roll by Sakura pen.



That's it for today - I hope you had fun! Until next time, keep creating!!

56 comments:

Becca said...

I really love how it seems like the little airplane is going to fly right off the card! Very fun idea. And the colors are so great together.

Kay D said...

Now that's just TOO cute! I love the banner the airplane is pulling!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Awww...very sweet. You are just piling on those challenges! Great job!

Lea L. said...

Oh my goodness...this is adorable! I love how you did the sentiment on the inside! Great job with the blog hop challenge!

♥Lea

Diane Jaquay said...

How CUTE! Love how the plane is pulling the sentiment!

Jeni said...

Cute card! I really like the banner flying behind the airplane.

Deanna said...

Totally adorable, love it!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I adore your fun set of planes. Stinking cute. Way to rock the blog hop challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Rhonda said...

Love how you stamped the planes on the front. Really gives the card motion.

Deb C said...

So sweet!

Diane said...

Multitasking at its best!!! You did a fabulous job on ALL of the challenges!

Mary said...

How stinking cute is this? LOVE IT!! I think I see another case in my future!!

Melissa said...

So cute! I love that the airplane is pulling the banner!

farmhouse-story said...

very creative! love it!

Heather P. said...

This is super cute! Love the little airplane pulling along a message on the inside, such a fun detail! :)

Rosanne said...

Cute!

IamDerby said...

oh my goodness!! This is too cute!

Lori said...

Too cute!!!

Mariah said...

very creative...reminds me of the airplanes along the Jersey Shore.

Frogwoman said...

The plane with the banner is adorable.

Sharron said...

So cute--I like how your little plane is moving!

BethieJ said...

LOVE IT!! Great job on getting in the challenges with the Blop Hop tonite.. I should have done that too! LOL!!
Happy Hopping!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card! Love how you carried the shape & airplane inside the card! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

This is just so cute!

Cammie said...

Great job meeting all three challenges. I love the plane pulling the banner--very clever!

Babies-Beth said...

That airplane is just the cutest! Your colrs are great- it will be such a fun card to get!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! The inside is so adorable!

Cindy said...

How clever to put the banner inside. Super darling.

Tricia said...

Cute! The little plane with the banner is a great inside for your card!

Shirlann said...

This card is really creative...great job!

Jennifer K said...

This card is so fun! Love how the airplane is "moving" across the front of the card.

Barbara DeBose said...

great job in combining all the challenges! I LOVE your use of the plane image!!!

Michelle said...

Such a sweet card with that adorable colored airplane.

Liz said...

Too cute! Great job getting all those challenges in!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute card. Love your idea of the plane in different areas at the bottom.

Lisa H. said...

supe cute. great work with that sketch AND your sentiment is awesome-love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is too stinkin' CUTE!

Janelle said...

Oh, the inside of your card is so cute! Love that little airplane.

Rose said...

Adorable ! love how the plane is moving across across the card !

Kim said...

So cute the way you did the planes on the front!

Mara Campbell said...

This is so cute!! I love the repetition on the front and that plane is too cute!!

Terri said...

Very cute! I especially like the little banner you made coming off the plane on the inside. Great idea!

Katie said...

Love it! I love the variety in the placement of the little planes!

Elizabeth S. said...

Oh, this is so cute!!!

Jennifer L. said...

Really like the banner that the airplane is pulling. I just got that set so need to try it out.

Lisa said...

This is soooo adorable!! I love the little airplane inside... Cute!

Jessica said...

Oh my, that little banner is adorable!

Marge said...

Cute, sweet, clever, ADORABLE!!!

Nadine said...

Soo cute how you have the banner trailing the airplane! Great job on the all of the challenges!

Ingrid Danvers said...

I couldn't join the blog hop last night due to the time difference, so I am catching up now. You made such a cute card. I really like how you did the planes on the front. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love the banner behind the airplane. Genius.

peggysue said...

Oh what a cute idea, the plane pulling the little banner! Great total package!

Aimes said...

I'm hopping a little later than normal! Your project is adorable! I love the snap shots of the plane flying and that banner is so sweet!
x

Nerina said...

Especially love the inside of this - the little banner is too adorable!

Val said...

So cute. Great job on incorporating all the challenges too.

Dana said...

Love the hexagon shapes! This is really quite clever.