Because I've been living life in the real world. My son, his wife, their baby, her cousin, have come to spend some time with us for a bit. Alas, they have gone and I've been blue because they are no longer here. My life is happier, crazier, more complicated, louder, more complete when they are here, and now that they are gone I've come back to the old blog to help fill up some of my time. I'll be back to blogging on a some-what normal basis showing you a lot more of what I've created.
It's a new year, filled with new hope and anticipation of what's to come. Thanks to all of you for your comments, they are much appreciated! Stay tuned - you never know what's going to happen next!!!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Best wishes for the new year. Looking forward to your wonderful creations.
Just thought I'd stop by and give some hugs! Happy new year and hope all is welL!
Post a Comment