Thursday, September 10, 2009

Look What Happened by my House!!! lOvE iT!!!!

So, my DH and I were talking with friends who where lingering around as they were getting ready to head back home and what do we see?!?!.....



A hot air balloon!!! I love them! I don't know if I could go up in one and a funny conversation followed between myself and my DH. DH won't go on an airplane, which is confusing, because while he was growing up, his Dad had a little two-seater that he went up with his Dad all the time. I won't go up more than three rungs on a ladder, but I have no problem going up in an airplane. So, as the balloon was passing over.....



The conversation continued.....I might be persuaded to go up in one, because it starts from the ground and goes up. But his philosophy was 'so does a ladder'. He stated he would have no hesitation about going up in one....until I reminded him that it takes you where the wind blows....there is no steering involved.



There was a bit of silence while we considered our next debate.....



And concluded the debate was a wash...he won't get on an airplane, and I won't climb more than three rungs on a ladder.

Hope you liked the hot air balloon pics! I love them up in the sky and even though I haven't been presented with the opportunity to climb in a basket, I like to think that I could!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Edited to add, all I can think about is PTI colors on this balloon..Dark Chocolate for the base, A bit of Summer Sunrise, perhaps some Sweet Blush and a bit of Raspberry Fizz? BLAH! Hello, my name is Serendipity, and I'm a PTI addict! AND I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!

No comments: