It's a little 4.24"x4.25" square card made on PTI Shimmer white card stock. I used the Celtic Heritage stamps from WalzingMouse Stamps for the heart and line image. The heart is pop-dotted up. I don't know about you or how people react to your cards, but anything with layers is a huge hit around here!!!
And as usual...the inside of the card...
I couldn't resist a bit of bling with the heart rhinestone on the inside. And a funny little side note, after church this morning, who do I meet in the parking lot of the restaurant where we are going to have breakfast????.... Yep, you guessed it.... the NEWLYWEDS!!! It was so funny and we all had a great laugh!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:
This is so pretty! I love Claire's sets!
Absolutely beautiful!!!
A simple card, classy card. Very nice.
So pretty!
Oh what a SWEET card.. that heart is darling.. I just looked at it on Claires sit.. FUN stamps she has!!
CONGRATS to the newlyweds...to funny you saw them! :)
Beautiful card! You have done such great things with Claire's stamps!
Like the bling, check. Like the layers, check. (Isn't it funny how non stampers react to layers?)
Cute story too . . . I believe my DDs boyfriend is ring shopping, they've been dating since sophomore year of high school, but still a bit too early for the ceremony.
Gotta love easy. Cute card.
That is beautiful!! I love the swirl and that heart. Very nice job.
Post a Comment