Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank you berry much!

The Papertrey Princess Blogging Group is running challenges, and I thought I would play along this week. The challenge this time is brought to us by the uber-talented Michele! So playing along, I hauled out my Green Thumb PTI stamp set. While this set has seen some ink, I haven't used it in many months so I thought I would see what I could come up with.



The white paper with the dots stamped on it was done using the Polka Dot Basics set and after I stamped the dots, I ran it thru my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder and gave it an extra bit of dimension. All the dots on the paper and the Pure Poppy Swiss Dots ribbon just played right into all the dots on the strawberry!



And I had to do the inside too! But no embossing this time - who could write anything if there was!!



Hope you liked it! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Leah said...

Very sweet card. Love how you did the inside too!

B said...

Oh fun! I love the embossing and the polka dotted paper!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card! I love the inside, too. What a nice surprise.

Melissa said...

Very cute! I have this set too and rarely use it. I love the embossing with the polka dots, great job!

Mara Campbell said...

This is simply adorable! I just love that strawberry stamp and all the embossing!!

BethieJ said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE Pam..love it!!!

IamDerby said...

Wow! I love this... especially the inside... so cute!! Thanks for playing.

Diane said...

This is so cute! I don't have this set, yet, but this is one of those cards that makes me want it! Great job!!!

Katy Myhre said...

Very cute! I love the stamp set you used.

Val said...

Really Cute! Love that stamp.

peggysue said...

My favorite set still, very cute job!