
Super simple, super quick - I think I had it done in under 10 minutes. The hardest part was making sure I didn't leave inky fingerprints on it! I did have to re-do it because of that, but oh well!

I cut the center hole out using my Nestabilities and the paper and stamp set are from Papertrey Ink of course! The stamp set is the freebie you get when you purchase 12 sets throughout the year. You can read about it here. I don't know if they are going to continue doing it again this year - I hope so! You can't go wrong with free stamps!

And finally a closer picture of the inside. Again, simple and quick! If I would have had more time, I probably would have gone back and added some Stickles or glitter or something, but no time for that today!
Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:
Great card! the colors and design are wonderful together. Happy Birthday, Uncle!
What a fun card. I just love it.
Very cute! I love the cut-out circle!
So cute! What a great idea with the window! Love it!
Great card! I like the cutout, and I love how you turned the flourish. Great job.
Pam I LOVE this!! Great job on the challenge!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!
That looks fantastic!! I love the stars and great job with the challenge. That was a toughie, I haven't even attempted it yet!
Have a great weekend!
This is so cool! I am going to have to CASE you!
Love it!! Love the die cut circle for a fun twist, great job!
That is cute, you used so many different colors, how bright and fresh the card is! Great idea to make the opening for the one star to peep out.
Post a Comment