This card is using Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz for the main card base with PTI patterned paper for the dots. The felt flowers are by Petaloo. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a PTI stamp set - not sure which one, as I made this card many months ago. It's punch out of PTI Stamper's Select White cardstock with a Stampin' Up! Curly Label Punch. Very simple.

And here is a quick peek at the inside. I try to decorate the inside of cards as much as possible. Sometimes I won't stamp a sentiment on the inside, but at least have some element that coordinates in some way with the outside. That way, all I have to do is stamp something and writing a little note on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by!!
9 comments:
I am always a fan of pink! I like the sentiment and the framing with that bit of striping behind the Happy Birthday! Very nice with the flowers too.
Oh that's so cute! Love the inside with the life inside the label and love the fun flowers you added!
Raspberry Fizz sure makes cheery cards. This is so pretty and fun!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Lovely colour combo. Such a cheerful card.
Pam your card is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE you decorate the inside too!!! (I need to do that! LOL!)
Very pretty! I love that curly label!
I love that you did up the inside of the card so pretty too... I neglect the insides way to often.
Love all the pink and the flowers and polka dots, super cute!
I really love the pink and black and all those flowers!!! Great card!
Post a Comment