Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blog Makeover!

I've changed my blog around a little bit. Still trying to adjust the header....not sure if I like the whole thing, but Deb sure has some cute backgrounds! And best of all, they are FREE!! Thanks Deb!

Let me know what you think of my blog makeover! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

BethieJ said...

Pam your blog looks WONDERFUL! Love the colors .. and that little girl is so SWEET!!! Great job!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Diane said...

Too cute! I really like the color!

peggysue said...

I like the color, and the little girl on the side with her paper doll chain . . . is that you when you were younger? :)

Lee said...

This is really very sweet. I like it.

Katy Myhre said...

Love the blog! Very pretty and warm colors. The doll is adoreable too!

Val said...

Great Makeover. Love the new look!

Mara Campbell said...

I think it's super cute! Great makeover!!