For your pleasure, another installment of Make It Mondays with Papertrey Ink! I'm having a blast participating in these weekly challenges - play along if you want to - the details are here.
For my card, I wanted the glitter to be the focal point so I used the sun from Heavenly Medley which is a set I specifically bought to make baptism cards for church.
The sentiment is perfect for this card!
And I love how glitter-y the rays of the sun turned out - cute! The one set of rays look kind of pink here, I think I over-exposed with my flash, but in real life they are more orange. Either way, I really like it!
Thanks again for stopping by!
The Details:
Ink: SU! Only Orange
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White
Stamps: PTI Heavenly Medley
Stamps: PTI Heavenly Medley
Tape: Score Tape 1/8"
Glitter: SU! Sun Sparkle and Coral Crystals
Rhinestone: Recollections





2 comments:
Pam I LOVE this! What a GREAT idea! LOVE your take on the challenge!!!
Have a WONDERFUL day!
What a fun idea! LOVE this!
Post a Comment