
They are just white paper lunch sacks that I decorated and inside each one I sewed a pencil case which includes a few goodies. Each side of the bag has the flourish on one side and on the other side is a tag held on by their initial clothes pin.
The boys bags where jazzed up with red and kraft paper, while the girls had pink added to the flourish and initial.

The tops were cut off of each bag by .25" so it was even and then each was punched out - the girls with the flowers and the boys with the diamond edges.


Here is a close up of the tag - all of them were the same.

Did I mention that the initials that are on the clothes pins are magnets?

Here is a close up on the pull I put on the pencil cases - again with their initials! I don't know of any kid that doesn't like their initials on something that is given to them. Plus, if they decide to take these to school, you know that no other kid in the building is going to have these!

These types of lunch bags are so easy for packaging and can be changed up for any occasion! Thanks for stopping by!!!
P.S. Because there are so many items used here, I'm not going to list them, but if you want to know specifically what something is, leave a comment here and I will let you know!

3 comments:
Oh how fun! What fabulous treat bags!
These are fantastic!!! I love the fancy edges you gave the bags and there are so many great details. I bet they loved their goodies!
The bag edges are awesome! And I love your little zipper tags.
Post a Comment