Here is the sketch.....

And here is my take on it....

Nothing but PTI Kraft and Pure Poppy card stock, a bit of bling, a couple of punched corners, a heart cut from my Cricut and some twine....easy!!


And a bit of decoration on the inside....

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

8 comments:
What a beautiful card! I love that row of hearts on the inside.
and THANKS so much for the wonderful card in the mail!!! It was so sweet getting something fun and I loved the card. Great border punch on the outside.
Have a great weekend, Pam!!
This is so pretty!! Nice job!
Such a unique heart! I love it.
FABULOUS Pam.. Love the colors on this! Great job on the challenge!
Have a GREAT day!
Thank you for the sweet Birthday card. I posted it at the bottom of my blog in a slide show if you want to take a look.
Hugs,
JOyce
Awesome card. Great interpetation of the challenge.
Very pretty card - great take on the challenge! That punched heart is gorgeous!
Oooh, I like the twine, and the inside is just as lovely as the outside!
Post a Comment