Card base is PTI Orange Zest with the patterned paper being Die Cuts With a View Glitter stack....the DCWV is a bit old....I'm trying to use up what I've got.

The little monster is a Hero Arts clear stamp set called Monster Fun and it is a fun set filled with different monsters and sentiments. I colored the monster in using what few Copics I own and then cut him out using Spellbinders Label Four die. I then stamped and layered the sentiment using SU! Only Orange ink and again, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities. I used a couple of Making Memories brads also.

And finally the inside - nothing fancy, just a bit of patterned paper and a larger Labels Four to write something.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:
this is just too, too cute!!!! Love your take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for playing along!!
love the little monster! great work! thanks for playing along with the sketch at card positioning system's blog this week!
Very cute, happy, bright colors!
Such a cute card. You did a great job with the CPS design. Love those monster stamps. Also, want to thank you for leaving such nice comments on my blog.
Hee hee....this is so adorable!! Love the cute monster & sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!
♥Lea
Your little monster is so cute! I love what you did with the inside too.
Pam this is so CUTE!!! LOVE the colors! Glad to see you back in blog land.. sorry your guest had to leave!
have a GREAT day!
That is such a cute card! I love the colors and patterned paper, and as always, the inside is just as great as the outside.
So cute! Love the fun colors and the cute little monster!
Post a Comment