Friday, August 7, 2009

CPS # 127!!

If you are ever in need of a layout design for your cards, just go to Card Positioning Systems!! I tell ya' - every time I visit they have such great layouts it always gets my mojo going again! And pair it up with a color challenge on any numerous blogs and shazzam.....instant card!!! So here is CPS's latest sketch..



I actually made two cards, because I've been playing around with the Basic Grey Gamma Series stamps. It appears they are all sold out there, but they are too cute! And I've been in need of some boy cards. However, I originally saw The Freaky Girl on Michelle's blog here and HAD to have the little girl she showcased. But then when all the stamps arrived, I fell in love with the robot. Okay - call me a dork, but all I can hear is, "Danger Will Robinson! Danger!" when I see these stamps!

So combining my need for boy cards, along with the robot from Lost in Space, and CPS Sketch 127, here are my two cards to play along with...........



And the little robot is colored and accented with silver from my Zig Painty Pen and glitter with my Gelly Roll pen, because every robot has to have some shimmer and shine!



And the inside too...



And the second card is a little more in line with the sketch....same idea and colors going on...



Do you see the wire wrapped around the cardstock? It actually slides up and down along the paper - kind of interactive.

And the inside.....



Paper-lovin' fun! Until next time!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a fun robot! And I can totally hear that Lost in Space robot in my head now too. :> Love the wire you used and the silver paint pen! :>

IamDerby said...

That robot card is adorable!!!

B said...

Fun! Love your take on the sketch!

Lee said...

CPS do post great sketches. You did a wonderful job with this week's challenge.