
Well, once AGAIN I forgot my SIL's birthday. She is married to #1 Son (my oldest brother - I have 2 older brothers. I'm the youngest and only girl.) #1 Son's birthday is today. I haven't made him a card yet either! My SIL's birthday was some time this month - not sure when. So as you can see, I don't remember HER birthday until my brother's birthday rolls around. She knows how I am. I can remember a work dead line and have things completed ahead of time and elaborate the presentation and make it all purty and glamourous and everybody 'ooohhhs' and 'aaahhhhs' at it. It's just birthdays that I'm not so great about. Oh well - you can't have it all! I hope she likes this one!
The Deets: Not much stamping going on here.....but a lot of cutting. Double sided patterned paper by K&Co. adhered to SU! Mellow Moss. Unknown ribbon but it came from ReasonableRibbon.com (I used to belong to their ribbon club years ago - I think I have 5,000 yards left from my 6 month stint!). The flowers were cut out of the same K&Co. paper. The stems and leaf were stamped using PTI's Green Thumb stamp set in Spring Moss ink. The flower pot image doesn't have an outline of it - only a solid stamp, so I did the best I could and traced it onto the K&C0. patterned paper and then cut it out. The cream paper is PTI Vintage Cream layered onto SU! Rose Romance. The tiny little butterfly is also from the Green Thumb stamp set, stamped onto the same K&Co. paper, cut out and adhered with a little glue dot.

No comments:
Post a Comment