Sunday, July 27, 2008

Recipe Cards

So, my Mom called last night and told me my Oldest Brother's #2 of 4 Child was going to come and visit on 08/02. She wanted to come down and do some sewing. Mom is teaching her to sew. Because I never did. I tried, but I didn't like it. So it's all good that #2 wants to learn.

She is also coming down to do some cooking. She and #3 of 4 both got recipe boxes and want to fill them up with some recipes. Of course, she wants to make them before she writes them down!

So, while I was rambling around all the blogs I read, I came across Michelle Wooderson's blog and her recipe card here. On her 07/25 post, she shows a recipe card that she did. That's when the light went on!!! I decided to make #2 and #3 both sets of recipe cards. There are 2 of each design, for a total of 24 recipe cards I cranked out today. They aren't as fancy as Michelle's are, but for an 11 year old and an 8 year old, they will do just fine! I know they will both love them!


The Deets: All Items by PTI. Stamp Set by SU!

No comments: