A young woman at work is pregnant and is saying this a lot lately - she's only 4 months along and this is her second. So I thought I would make her this card to help cheer her up and remind her it's not a permanent condition. Unless you are the Duggers or the Ionce families. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Believe me - I wanted 4. But I was glad I only had one. My nerves and worrying couldn't handle it. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers - Garth Brooks
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Is it 9 months yet?
A young woman at work is pregnant and is saying this a lot lately - she's only 4 months along and this is her second. So I thought I would make her this card to help cheer her up and remind her it's not a permanent condition. Unless you are the Duggers or the Ionce families. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Believe me - I wanted 4. But I was glad I only had one. My nerves and worrying couldn't handle it. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers - Garth Brooks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment