It's time for another Make It Monday with Papertrey Ink and this time was all about distressing! I'm surprised how this one turned out, as I actually used FIVE different stamp sets to get this look. I was afraid it was going to be too busy, but I think it turned out all right. And I think the distressing on both of the layers really took the formality out of the card.

Here is a close up of the sentiment and the distressed layers.
And I love how the little doily flowers turned out - just enough of an added touch so the patterned background won't get too overwhelming.
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time!!
THE DETAILS:
Stamps: All PTI: Guide Lines, Damask Designs, Everyday Blessings, Boxes, Bags and Tags, Delightful Doilies
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White and Sweet Blush; SU! Tempting Turquoise and Summer Sun
Ink: SU! Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Summer Sun and Green Galore
Miscellaneous: Tim Holtz distresser; rhinestones by Recollections; PTI Delightful Doilies dies; pop dots by Recollections




7 comments:
This is so pretty! I really like the color scheme you chose,too. Ok, and I must say that I have never seen that turtle game on your sidebar but it took me a good 5 minutes to stop playing..lol
I love how your doily flowers turned out too. Looks great.
Wow, your stamping is so good I thought that was a backing paper!
Lovely card.
This is so cute! I love your stamped paper! So pretty!
This is so soft and sweet! Love the texture the distressed edges give it! Great job! ♥♥♥
Wow, just lovely! Fab color combo and the look is just perfect!
SO pretty! Love the background you made and the colors are just perfect:)
Post a Comment