Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Waltzingmouse!!

So, my house guests are gone (sob! I miss them sooooo much I'm dreaming about them!) and I've gotten my stamping room back to a somewhat normal state. I broke out Claire's Oven Fresh set and played with all the hearts and the single dot included in the set.

I used every single heart stamp that is in the set, along with the single dot. I used pink, black, red and yellow and just went crazy using each of the stamps on the card front.

Then using my Cricut, I cut a heart using PTI Pure Poppy and dialed down the size on the Cricut to cut out another heart-within-a-heart to layer over the front of the card. With all these hearts, the only sentiment I could come up with is "I HEART U!"



And of course, I had to finish it off on the inside using the same patterns and colors.....



I hope you like today's card... I WON'T apologize for being absent because who can deny this little cutie of any precious moment of my time!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time!

3 comments:

IamDerby said...

Great Card!!! Love how big and bold it is. Enjoy your little one!

peggysue said...

Who can deny that cute little face! Neat card with all the hearts, glad you had a good visit.

B said...

So cute! :) Love the big heart and the i and the u! :) And the little one is adorable!