Monday, January 10, 2011

CPS 200

Well, I had a few minutes after dinner tonight to create, but no inspiration, so I head over to the Card Positioning Systems blog for a layout idea. I haven't made anything just for fun in so long, it was nice to have an opportunity! Here is the sketch for CPS 200:



And here is the card I made:








Very simple little card - nothing much to it, but it was quick and easy and got my mojo going a bit. And I just love the sparkle already built into the patterned paper!

Hope you have a great week, and thanks for stopping buy!

Supplies used:

Ink: SU! Sage Shadow, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum & Barely Banana
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White
Patterned Paper: DCWV Pocket full of Posies stack
Stamps: Basic Grey Delta Series
Miscellaneous: Pink Stickles

5 comments:

BethieJ said...

Pam I LOVE it!! Such a GREAT sketch too! glad you found some creative time!!
Have a GREAT day!

B said...

Just lovely!

Lea L. said...

So soft and springy, and a great floral theme! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

IamDerby said...

Such a pretty card, good job with the sketch

Lee said...

This is such a pretty card, Pam.