Sunday, November 8, 2009

You like me...right now, you like me!!!!

I submitted to the GSS on Papertrey Ink. on a whim.....and well, I achieved an Honorable Mention!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!!! Here is the card I submitted under the category of clean and simple cards.



And if you don't 'get' my title, you can see it here:



WOW!!! She sure achieved big hair back in the day!

I am humbled by the recognition and thank you!!! I've seen a lot of people checking in on this post and the original post does not accept Sally Field's original acceptance speech, so I'm going to attempt to re-post it here so you can feel my true feelings towards this recognition.....as humbly as I can... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1jr47CCtBQ&feature=player_popout

7 comments:

IamDerby said...

Congrats!!! I have always like you! LOL

peggysue said...

I saw that you won an honorable mention, congratulations, woo hoo! And of course Sally Field came to mind right away.

B said...

How awesome! :) Congrats!

Mara Campbell said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I saw that on Nichole's blog today, it's a wonderful card. So glad you got an honorable mention, that is so cool!!

Val said...

I totally get your title. I actually remember watching it as it happened. LOL. Congrats on the Honorable Mention! That is awesome. I got it once so I really know what it feels like to be recognized by "THE" Nichole.

BethieJ said...

CONGRATS!! I love the card Pam!!'
Hee hee! the HAIR oh my!!! :)
Have a GREAT day!!

Leah said...

Big congrats! It is a very striking card, beautiful