
I had an opportunity to play today and with CPS being sponsored by Papertrey, I was all over it! Here is my interpretation of the sketch....you can click on the picture and it should enlarge.
And here is a close up of the sentiment....

And finally the beautiful new cream colored buttons by Papertrey Ink! I'm not a big button user, but since I've gotten these, I've been looking for ways just so I can use them.

The Deets:
All items by Papertrey Ink except for those listed below.
DMC Floss
Diamond Stickles
Corner Rounder punch
Glue dots
Dimensionals by Stampin' Up!
Patterned paper Lilykate by Basic Grey
Thanks for stopping by - see you next time!

6 comments:
Love how you tied those buttons, great card!
oooh goodness, that is soooo pretty!
So pretty! Love the glitter! Great job with sketch 104...thanks for playing at CPS this week!
~Lea
Oh, this is so lovely, simple, classy!
What a pretty card! I love the buttons! Thanks so much for playing!!!
Love those papers - great use of the CPS sketch.
Post a Comment